|07 72 00||
RED ROSIN PAPER
Multi-Purpose Building Paper
RED ROSIN PAPER is a high quality, single-ply sheathing paper, which is widely used in built-up roofing systems as a “first layer” protective barrier. This environmentally friendly paper is manufactured from 100% recycled fibers. The fibers are set in alum to resist bleeding. It is a multi-purpose building paper used as a physical barrier protection throughout all phases of general construction.
RED ROSIN PAPER is useful in a wide variety of construction applications, including roofing, flooring, and as a general jobsite protective covering. When used as an inner liner in wall, roofing or wood flooring applications, RED ROSIN PAPER acts as a separation barrier, protecting against wind and dust infiltration, while minimizing squeaks. It is compatible with coal tar and asphalt-based roofing systems.
- Economical protective covering over new floors, prior to completion/Saves time.
- Compatible with coal tar and asphalt-based roofing systems/Highly versatile.
- Covers gaps in jointed construction/Tightens up the structure.
- Specially designed to resist bleeding/Safe to use.
- Good general purpose jobsite protective utility paper/Multiple uses.
36″ wide x 167′ long (.91 m x 50.90 m) rolls
500 ft.2/roll (46.45 m2/roll)
|Size:||36″ wide x 167′ long
(.91 m x 50.90 m)
|Weight:||12 lb./roll (5.4 kg/roll)
2.4 lb./CSF (117 g/m2)
|15 lb./roll (6.8 kg/roll)
3.0 lb./CSF (141 g/m2)
Surface Preparation … Clean surface of all dust, dirt and debris prior to installation.
Application Method … Cut RED ROSIN PAPER to desired lengths from the roll. Overlap each piece 2.5″ (63.5 mm). Once positioned, RED ROSIN PAPER is ready to receive subsequent applications.
Read and follow application information and precautions. Refer to Safety Data Sheet for complete health and safety information.
May help contribute to LEED credits:
- MR Credit 2: Construction Waste Management
- MR Credit 4: Recycled Content
- MR Credit 5: Regional Materials
This material last updated March 2015.