As part of our efforts to educate the architectural community on the newest product technology, W. R. Meadows offers a series of lunch-and-learn seminars to discuss and present this material. We’ve been doing these presentations for years now, and have conducted hundreds of presentations throughout the U.S. and Canada. And, of course, our presentations help earn architects learning units (LU). The following are our most popular topics:
- Above-Grade Wall Air Barrier Systems (1 LU)
- Concrete Polishing (1 LU)
- Concrete Restoration (1 LU)
- Controlling Moisture Movement (1.5 LU)
- Treatments to Improve the Performance of Concrete (1 LU)
- Underslab Waterproofing and Vaporproofing (1 LU)
We also offer online AIA presentations through the AEC Daily website. Click here to view our courses available. If you have questions, or would like to set up a presentation at your firm, please comment below, or email [email protected].