W. R. MEADOWS, INC.
Founded in 1926, W. R. MEADOWS, INC. has built a coveted reputation for product quality, company integrity and service among architects, engineers, and contractors in both the private and public sectors of the construction industry. Our broad line of high performance, premium grade construction products has been developed for use in . . . on . . . around and under concrete.
We are seeking a motivated, confident and organized individual with at least three years of Customer Service/Inside Sales experience in the construction industry, to serve our Goodyear, AZ office.
Receive telephone requests for quotations, orders, and lead times from customers. Acknowledge orders, prepare quotations from prevailing price lists, write order, advise customers of order substitutions and back orders, and relay other pertinent order information to customers.
- Receive inquiries about the company’s products, equipment, and services, and provide verbal information, test information, or electronic mail responses to customers, prospects, and intra-company personnel.
- Perform duties with outside salesman where customer contact is a prime responsibility.
- Process routine customer inquiries and standard correspondence on complaints, deliveries, terms, order changes, service, and related matters.
- Co-ordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing service to customers.
- Process incoming purchase orders including writing, pricing and shipment tracking.
- Act as customer liaison between accounting, shipping, production, sales and management. Also act as liaison between outside sales, distributors, contractors, architects and engineers.
- Provide knowledgeable and accurate technical service related to, but not limited to, product knowledge, product troubleshooting, installation procedures, quantity take-off, specification and drawing interpretation, specification writing, written quotes, certifications, and coordination of warranty procedures.
- Perform administrative duties including, but not limited to, preparing and sending faxes, filing, making copies, writing letters, preparing and shipping submittal packages, preparing forms, reports and deviations.
- Assist accounting department by researching credits, collections, account information and pricing.
- Assist shipping by tracking shipments, calculating and quoting freight rates and providing shipping instructions.
- Use all the tools provided in order to follow the sales program that has been established.
- Provide market research, maintain updated mailing list, update binder log and respond to e-mail inquiries,
- Provide assistance where needed to maintain our reputation of quality, integrity and service.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good communication skills- Listening, Speaking, Writing
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure with problem solving skills
- General construction knowledge
- Good mathematical, computer, and technical skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Sales experience in related industry a plus.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Industry certificates such as CSI, CDT, ICRI accreditation preferred but not required.
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary history to: [email protected]
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. (Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned at the supervisor’s discretion.