We are seeking a motivated, confident and organized individual with at least three years of outside sales representative experience in the construction industry, to serve the Florida area, from Jacksonville to Miami.
Promote, specify and sell the complete line of products to distributors, designers, architects, and contractors using the sales program established by the local branch office and corporate office. Act as company representative for all members of project building teams, and act as a liaison between the company and the customers on a daily basis. Make personal contact with all professional customers in order to promote and sell our products.
- Establish distributor, architect, and contractor base for each product grouping in every market within assigned territory.
- Promote and sell the complete line of products that are available from W.R. Meadows.
- Follow up (by phone or visit) on quotations submitted to customers.
- Establish professional relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, architect, contractors, salesman, management, and other key personnel).
- Submit weekly activity/call reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems solving.
- Perform all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory following the corporate program.
- Provide feedback to manager on competitive products that are available in the market place.
- Provide a territory sales forecast to manager on a monthly basis.
- Use all the tools provided in order to follow the sales program that has been established.
- Always emulate the high WRM standards for Quality, Integrity, and Service.
- Become a member of trade organizations such as C.S.I. and I.C.R.I., attending meetings on a regular basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good communication skills- Listening, Speaking, Writing
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure with problem solving skills
- General construction knowledge
- Good mathematical, computer, and technical skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Minimum 2 years previous sales experience in related industry required
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
Industry certificates such as CSI, CDT, ICRI accreditation desired but not required.
W. R. MEADOWS, INC.
Founded in 1926, W. R. MEADOWS, INC. has built a coveted reputation for product quality, company integrity and service among architects, engineers, and contractors in both the private and public sectors of the construction industry. Our broad line of high performance, premium-grade construction products has been developed for use in . . . on . . . around and under concrete.
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary history to: [email protected]