Founded in 1926, W. R. MEADOWS, INC. has built a coveted reputation for product quality, company integrity and service among architects, engineers, and contractors in both the private and public sectors of the construction industry. Our broad line of high performance premium grade construction products has been developed for use in . . . on . . . around and under concrete.
W. R. Meadows of N.CA in Benicia, CA is seeking an experienced Truck Driver to make local and regional deliveries and provide exceptional customer service to our customers throughout Northern California. Must have minimum 5 years operating tractor-trailer with a Class “A” CDL.
- Operate Tractor Trailer with dual flatbed trailers
- Follow established routes and directions
- Fill out required paperwork on customer pick-ups and maintain accurate record of loads
- Perform pre-and post trip vehicle inspection
- Understand and follow all departmental work instructions.
- Report all accidents, traffic violations and license suspensions (other than parking) to the state within the required time or no later than 24 hours.
- Notify supervisor of operating and equipment difficulties.
- Use scale, hand trucks, moving racks and hand tools.
- Follow safety rules and keep vehicles in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and follow directions and instructions
- Able to operate varied types of tractor trailer combinations
- Ability to lift carry up to 65 lbs
- Ability to band and secure loads as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required, flat-bed experience strongly preferred
- High school Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Certificates and Licenses:
- CDL Class “A” Doubles and Tanker Endorsement
- Pass DOT Physical Examination.
- Pass DOT Alcohol and Drug screening
- Must have Clean MVR and acceptable CSA rating
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary history to: [email protected]