Product Data Sheet
|07 13 53|
DATA SHEET 7100-305
Multi-Purpose, Preformed Attachment Plastic
TERMINATION BAR is a multi-purpose, preformed, professional way to attach a wide variety of construction waterproofing, drainage boards, and flashing systems.
TERMINATION BAR is a high strength, plastic strip designed to support vertical membrane systems at their termination point. This plastic composite is ultraviolet resistant, will not rust, and is non-conductive for additional jobsite safety. Each 3 m (10′) strip has predrilled holes for easy installation.
TERMINATION BAR provides an excellent, professional looking solution for top terminations with below-grade waterproofing membranes and/or drainage board systems whenever backfilling operations may be delayed. [Product may be used as an installation option with MEL-ROL®, AIR-SHIELD™, PROTECTION COURSE (VIBRAFLEX® PC), and MEL-DRAIN™ from W. R. MEADOWS.]
With the added flexibility provided by pre-drilled holes every 152.4 mm (6″), cavity wall flashing materials can now be properly installed with confidence. The product’s unique, trapezoidal design provides a reservoir for caulks/mastics at the top termination.
- Pre-fabricated, ready-to-use/ Cost effective.
- Made of special, high strength plastic/Adapts to building wall irregularities.
- Pre-drilled holes every 152.4 mm (6″)/Anchors a variety of material widths.
- Trapezoidal design/Provides trough for caulks or mastic beads.
- Non-corrosive/Will not rust.
- Provides neat looking terminations/Professional appearance.
25 Pieces/Carton, 76.2 LM (250 LF)/Carton
Length: 3 m (10′) [holes every 152.4 mm (6″) o/c, 50.8 mm (2″) in from either end]
Weight per Carton: 9.1 kg (20 lb.)
Install TERMINATION BAR at the top edge of material to be supported. If a sealant material is to be used at the top of the termination, place the narrow side of the trapezoidal design against the wall to form a reservoir for the sealant material. TERMINATION BAR is easily scored and cut to fit field dimensions. Use pre-drilled holes as necessary with appropriate mechanical or power actuated fasteners.
MASTERFORMAT NUMBER AND TITLE
07 13 53 – Elastomeric Sheet Waterproofing
May help contribute to LEED credits:
- IEQ Credit 3.1: Construction Indoor Air Quality Management Plan – During Construction
- MR Credit 2: Construction Waste Management
- MR Credit 4: Recycled Content
- MR Credit 5: Regional Materials