Performs routine machinery maintenance. Helps with installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on all equipment and plan for and take corrective action.
- Make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Make preventive maintenance checks and inspections of assigned equipment, report findings to plant manager or supervisor and take appropriate action.
- Test equipment to check operation. Try out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
- Notify plant manager of recurring equipment malfunctions and corrective action taken, and of quality problems or supplies needed.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed
- Interface with all production departments.
- Assist Lead Mechanic(s) and/or Maintenance Supervisor when applicable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good hands-on Mechanical and Electrical Skills
- Solid understanding of power generation equipment (i.e. pumps, motors, and gearing)
- Reading, writing, and math skills
- Ability to push, pull, lift, and carry up to 65 lbs
- Ability to walk, stand, sit, squat, kneel, bend, climb, and crawl
- Adequate Cutting, Welding and Fabrication Skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years prior electrical and mechanical experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Forklift operator license a preferred
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary history to: [email protected]