- Dry mopping daily with yarn mop or soft microfiber pad. Example: wood basketball court mop.
- Daily, on auto scrubber use microfiber bonnets over pads.
- Weekly use non-aggressive burnishing type pads, white or cream.
- Monthly medium aggressive burnishing pad, red, or 1500-3000 grit diamond pad.
- Clean pads, bonnets, or brushes after each Very Important!
- Clean up spills in a timely manner.
- Rejuvenate INDUROSHINE as needed: check at one year intervals.
Always test your cleaners. Always apply per manufacturer’s recommendations. Put solution down in a corner or inconspicuous area the size of a half-dollar. Let set overnight. Use a damp rag to wipe off any residue. If area is clean with no damage, discoloration, haze, or dullness, product is safe for use on polished concrete. What we want to see after damp wiping is no damaging change in appearance to the polished concrete.
Neutral Cleaners (pH of 7). Check SDS to ensure.
DO NOT use cleaning solutions that contain:
- Acidic based materials
- Materials that contain silicates