Choose Effective Dampproofing Solutions from W. R. MEADOWS
W. R. MEADOWS offers a complete series of dampproofing products for all your needs. Our technology is available in two different formulations – emulsion and solvent. Our emulsion-type dampproofing coatings are ideal for reducing dampness and moisture infiltration through foundation walls, tanks, culverts, cisterns, and bridge abutments. Our solvent-type technology is an asbestos-free, fibered, and non-fibered asphalt compound.
W. R. MEADOWS supplies products to properly enclose the building envelope. Contact us or our authorized distributors to discuss our dampproofing products, as well as vapor barriers, waterproofing, and air barriers.
We’ve been helping building owners, designers, and contractors fight off the ravages of moisture infiltration for over 90 years. Our complete line of dampproofing products features products that are easily applied by brush, trowel, or sprayer.
These products are designed for both above- and below-grade applications and are formulated with materials that are safe for the environment and meet local and national maximum allowable VOC regulations. Choose from products in our line that will span small holes and hairline cracks, withstand temperature changes, and not crack under normal expansion and contraction.
These coatings are ideal for reducing dampness and moisture infiltration through foundation walls, parapets, firewalls, tanks, culverts, cisterns, and bridge abutments. They are also applicable for stone-backing, above-grade cavity wall applications, and below-grade masonry walls.
Products in line also help minimize internal structural damage from mildew and mold and are compatible with ICF foam forms.
SEALMASTIC TYPE I
- Asphalt-based, non-fibered, clay emulsion
- Resists flow or sag
- Water-resistance is ideal where spray application is desired
SEALMASTIC TYPE II
- Asphalt-based, clay emulsion with fibers
- Offers a tight film that combines both excellent strength and resistance to moisture infiltration
SEALMASTIC TYPE III
- Trowel-applied mineral colloid, asphalt emulsion, fibrated with selected fibers
- Ideal, light trowel application consistency
- Offers high weather, water, corrosion, and abrasion resistance
- Solvent-type, asbestos-free, non-fibered asphalt compound
- Withstands temperature changes and will not crack under normal expansion and contraction
- Solvent-type, fibered asphalt compound
- Brush or spray-applied
- Protects exterior below-grade masonry walls
- Solvent-type, asbestos-free, fibered asphalt compound
- Designed for exterior, below-grade masonry wall surface applications
FEATURED DAMPPROOFING PRODUCTS
SEALMASTIC solvent-type dampproofing is an asbestos-free, fibered and non-fibered asphalt compound. Both the brush-on and trowel-applied versions are flexible and…
SEALMASTIC emulsion-type dampproofing coatings are ideal for reducing dampness and moisture infiltration through foundation walls, parapets, firewalls, tanks, culverts, cisterns,…
AIR-SHIELD THRU-WALL FLASHING is a self-adhering, flexible membrane flashing. It is a roll-type product that is nominally 40 mils thick.…
501 SEALMASTIC solvent-type dampproofing is an asbestos-free asphalt compound containing an exclusive wetting agent to convert a naturally hydrophobic surface…
Request More Information