When applying SEALMASTIC TYPE I or SEALMASTIC TYPE II by sprayer, use a synthetic fiber rather than cellulose or fiberglass. This reduces the fiber length which reduces clogging and makes it easier to spray than typical fibrated emulsion.
Recommended Spray Equipment for SEALMASTIC TYPE I and TYPE II Fibrated Asphalt Emulsion
- Spray equipment capable of delivering 3-7 gallons per minute
- Recommended equipment should be capable of supplying a minimum of 2200-4000 PSI
- Recommended tip size of .035”- .041”; Recommended that the spray gun be equipped with a “Reverse-A-Clean” tip
- Recommended hose size is 1/2” – 3/4” ID
- Examples of recommended models would be Graco GH 833 & Graco GH
SEALMASTIC TYPE III must be applied by trowel.