W. R. MEADOWS has added two new water-based sealers with active silane content to their PENTREAT™ penetrating concrete sealers product portfolio. The new products are PENTREAT 244-40 W/B with 40% silane content and PENTREAT 244-20 W/B with 20% silane content, which are water repellent sealers prized for reducing chloride-induced rebar corrosion, scaling, spalling, and freeze-thaw damage
“Our new PENTREAT products offer a sealer solution that will give concrete projects maximum protection,” said Glenn Tench, W. R. MEADOWS Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
PENTREAT 244-40 W/B and PENTREAT 244-20 W/B share the following features and benefits:
• High-performance, permeable, penetrating, superior water repellent sealer
• Protects concrete and masonry surfaces by minimizing water and water-soluble salt penetration
• Reduces concrete surface spalling
• Extends the life of concrete and masonry structures
• Penetrates the surface for maximum protection
The two new PENTREAT 244 W/B products premiered at the recent World of Concrete show in Las Vegas in January 2022.