PRECON SOIL NAIL Installation Instructions
1. Ensure soil nail is clean and clear of any contaminants that could be detrimental to the bond of the HYDRALASTIC 836.
2. Apply BEM around all edges of the soil nail plate and all areas around the nut.
3. Apply HYDRALASTIC 836 over complete soil nail and plate, totally covering the area of the soil nail.
4. Cut a piece of DETAIL FABRIC to the dimensions of the soil nail plate and embed the fabric into the previously applied HYDRALASTIC 836.
5. Cut another two pieces of DETAIL FABRIC, one for the shaft of the soil nail, the other for the top, and embed this fabric into the previously applied HYDRALASTIC 836.
6. Ensure the soil nail is totally encapsulated in the HYDRALASTIC 836 and DETAIL FABRIC prior to application of PRECON blindside membrane.
*Installation guidelines does not show installation of MEL-DRAIN™ or PRECON for ease of viewing each step. Refer to W. R. MEADOWS installation instructions or Technical Services for complete instructions.