As you may have noticed, W. R. MEADOWS has started using Quick Response codes (QR codes) on its labels, brochures, and other marketing material. While QR codes may look confusing, they continue to grow in popularity and widespread use, given the increasing popularity of smartphones.
When you scan or read a QR code with your iPhone, Android or Blackberry, you can link to websites, YouTube videos, or display a user’s contact information.
QR codes can be used in numerous applications:
- Labels: QR codes can display product data sheets from our website (which have links to MSDS, guide specs, videos, etc).
- Brochures: QR codes can display splash pages from our website (e.g. air/vapor barriers page, concrete restoration page, etc).
- Conferences/Trade Shows: QR codes can display product data sheets, splash pages, or application videos that stream on your phone via YouTube.
- Business Cards: QR codes can bring up your contact information (name, company, phone, fax, email, etc), which can then be stored into the user’s phone.
- Forms: QR codes can be used to bring up an online form to capture a user’s information (useful to request more information on a product or enter a sweepstakes/giveaway).
- Other: Sides of trucks/trailers, product packaging, orders/receipts, or other marketing materials.