Having trouble with your current waterproofing membrane slumping and cracking in extreme cold? Check out one of our newer product technologies, HYDRALASTIC 836.
This cold-applied, solvent-free, single-component waterproofing compound will not shrink, has a low volatile organic compound (VOC) content and will not crack in extreme cold or slump due to softening at high temperatures.
It can be used on interior or exterior concrete surfaces, where protection from water intrusion is desired and can be used for both above-grade, and below-grade applications.
HYDRALASTIC 836 is also excellent for horizontal and vertical applications such as waterproofing plaza decks, planter boxes, and sealing parapets. It’s even ideal for positive-side waterproofing for foundations and in between-slab applications.
- Bonds to both concrete and asphalt.
- Skins over in 30 minutes without dust pick up.
- Easy application; no mixing required.
- Can be applied to green concrete.
- Will not slump.
- Will not harm EPS or Styrofoam materials.
- Does not require primer.
- Does not freeze; will not be damaged due to freezing weather conditions.
- Cures to a tough, flexible membrane.
Have a question about HYDRALASTIC 836 or related products from W. R. MEADOWS? Please comment below.