SEALMASTIC emulsion-type dampproofing coatings are ideal for reducing dampness and moisture infiltration through foundation walls, parapets, firewalls, tanks, culverts, cisterns, and bridge abutments. They are also applicable for stonebacking, above-grade cavity wall applications, and below-grade masonry wall dampproofing. The SEALMASTIC product line also helps to minimize internal structural damage from mildew and mold, and is compatible with ICF foam forms.
Three Types of SEALMASTIC
- SEALMASTIC TYPE I (spray-grade) is an asphalt-based, nonfibered, clay emulsion. Under normal use, it resists flow or sag. Its greater resistance to water is ideal where spray application is desired.
- SEALMASTIC TYPE II (brush-on/spray-grade) is an asphalt-based, clay emulsion with fibers specifically formulated to offer a tight film that combines both excellent strength and resistance to water.
- SEALMASTIC TYPE III (trowel-on grade) is a trowel-applied mineral colloid, asphalt emulsion, fibrated with selected fibers and produced in an ideal, light trowel application consistency. SEALMASTIC TYPE III offers high weather, water, corrosion, and abrasion resistance. It can be used as an adhesive on foam board installations.
Features and Benefits
- Can adheres to damp surfaces … no waiting for
- concrete to thoroughly dry.
- Ready to use … no heating or thinning required; dries rapidly.
- Fast and economical way to protect concrete and masonry foundation walls from moisture penetration.
- Easy to apply … available in spray-, brush- or trowel-grades; meets a broad application range.
- Three application grades available for maximum versatility.
- VOC compliant.
What’s New with SEALMASTIC
W. R. Meadows recently created a technical bulletin to help ensure that application is completed to the highest quality for clients. Quality application is key to making sure all of the users of this product are completely satisfied with the finished results. Click here to see the full bulletin.