LIQUI-HARD concrete densifier and chemical hardener compound is a proprietary, water-based, low VOC, ready-to-use, clear silicate liquid, formulated with chemically reactive raw materials to harden and dustproof concrete. This waterborne solution, when properly applied, offers substantial improvement in abrasion and chemical resistance and will significantly improve the durability of the concrete surface when compared to untreated concrete. As LIQUI-HARD is applied and penetrates into the concrete surface, a chemical reaction takes place, producing a byproduct that fills in the pores of the concrete. This process produces a substantially denser concrete surface with enhanced durability. In addition to the densifying and hardening action, LIQUI-HARD also solidifies the concrete, eliminating dusting and pitting.
When to Use LIQUI-HARD:
Ideal applications include floors in industrial plants and warehouses, storage silos, sewage plants, chemical processing facilities, refineries, and heavy pedestrian floor traffic areas, such as civic centers, sports arenas, stadiums, hospitals, airports, and museums. LIQUI-HARD is recommended for use wherever a hardened, dustproofed, and improved chemical- and abrasion-resistant surface is required.
Features and Benefits
- Penetrates deeply into concrete to densify and harden surfaces to help prevent entry of moisture and other foreign matter.
- Dustproofs and improves chemical, petroleum, and abrasion resistance of treated surfaces.
- Provides a permanent, attractive sheen with the ability to polish.
- Protects against scratching or peeling.
- Provides tough, protected surface that won’t after-yellow, discolor, or show pedestrian or vehicular traffic wear marks.
- Improves light reflectance.
- Ready to use from container and easy to apply.
LIQUI-HARD is yet another one of W. R. MEADOWS products to become CDPH certified. To see the full certificate, click here. If you are unfamiliar to the term CDPH, check out our blog on CDPH. W. R. MEADOWS is committed to created a better future by using more sustainable and environmentally friendly products.
Get in Touch