MED-CURE is a ready-to-use, water-based, VOC-compliant concrete curing agent, hardener, and dustproofer. It is residue-free and contains no wax, resin, or other materials that would inhibit the bond of subsequent coatings and/or treatments over substrate treated with MED-CURE.
MED-CURE is ideal as a curing aid as well as for hardening and dustproofing exposed concrete floor slabs, sidewalks, driveways, beams, columns, etc. It can be used to provide a dust-free surface on concrete floors to be painted or covered by resilient, carpeted, wood, or synthetic flooring.
- Meets the moisture retention requirement of ASTM C309 on hard trowel concrete.
- Penetrates to aid curing, as well as to harden concrete, in one easy application.
- Minimizes hair checking, thermal cracking, dusting, and other defects.
- Provides a low-maintenance, finished surface.
- Tinted product available which aids in identifying coverage.
- Ideal for new, old, interior, exterior, horizontal, and vertical concrete surfaces.
- Dries fast and may be recoated if desired.
- Application tools may be cleaned with water.
- Does not prevent the adhesion of subsequent coatings, treatments, or flooring material.
WHAT IS NEW
MED-CURE recently became a CDPH certified concrete sealer. CDPH is a leading standard for VOC emissions, especially important in LEED v4 construction. To learn more about CDPH or other products that are also CDPH certified, click here. To go to the CDPH homepage, click here. To learn more about LEED v4, click here.
GET IN TOUCH
If you want to locate a distributor to purchase MED-CURE, click here. To inquire with a sales person, click here. We look forward to hearing from. If you have used this product, comment your thoughts below.