PRECON goes where conventional waterproofing products are impractical – such as positive-side waterproofing where access is prohibited due to the soil retention system. PRECON fabric bonds tenaciously to poured concrete walls to create solid waterproofing protection. Superior to traditional clay-type products, PRECON features a greater seal to stop water in its tracks. A flexible, rubberized asphalt core also creates stronger protection than clay-type products currently used. The plasmatic core is a seven-layer matrix designed for toughness and provides the lowest water vapor transmission (WVT) rating on the market. Once concrete is poured against PRECON and the concrete cures, a mechanical bond forms that secures the concrete to the membrane.
- Reduces methane and radon gas intrusion.
- Forms a mechanical bond between the membrane and the concrete as it cures.
- Serves as a blindside membrane in vertical applications where access to the positive side is limited.
- May be used for horizontal applications for underslab waterproofing and vaporproofing.
- For information about how to install our products, click here to see all our product’s installation guidelines: https://www.wrmeadows.com/installation-guidelines/ To see just the PRECON application guidelines, see below:
- PRECON Installation Guidelines
- PRECON Horizontal Application Installation Guidelines
- PRECON Soil Nail Installation Guidelines
- PRECON Corner Installation Guidelines
To see the PRECON Animation video, click here: https://youtu.be/zH_KVF_ScsI This video gives a comprehensive look at how to install PRECON.
To request a sample, click here: https://www.wrmeadows.com/samples/?lp To reach out to our sales team, call or click here: 800.342.5976, [email protected]. For more information about PRECON visit out page here: https://www.wrmeadows.com/mel-rol-precon-blindside-underslab-membrane/
Please comment any questions below.